Advances in Automobile Engineering (AE-1)
(15 -19 Feb .,2021)
- Teacher: Dr. K. K. Jain
National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Bhopal
One day Online Training Programme on Project based Learning
Date 29th May 2020
Class code jham4w6
Programme link htttps//meet.google.com/lookup/csulnib54j
In outcome based education attainment of programme outcomes and programme specific outcomes by students are essential. The institute and programme has to produce the evidences of attainment of POs and PSOs. The project based learning is one of the strong and direct method, which develop these abilities in students if the projects are properly selected, designed, implemented and evaluated. This one day on line programme on project based learning will develop ability to manage students project at institute and programme level.
After successfully completing this programme the trainee will be able to:
1. Select the project titles at programme level for a particular batch of the students.
2. Prepare guideline document for managing students project at institute level
3. Prepare monitoring schedule for monitoring the progress of the project
4. Prepare assessment scheme for assessing projects
5. Prepare assessment tools and techniques
Importance of project based learning, concept of a project, characteristics of a project, Programme outcomes prescribed by NBA, learning produced by project, purposes of project based learning, learning principles used in project based learning, guideline document, monitoring schedule, assessment scheme, assessment tools and techniques, relevance of project based learning with NBA requirements and process of documentation.
Training Programme strategy
1. Presentation by trainers
2. Question answer through chat box
3. Assignments and their uploading in the form of documents and video
4. Experience sharing
6. Panel discussion
7. Achievement test
On line training programme schedule
Terms and conditions
1. All faculty members from AICTE approved technical institutions (government as well as private) are eligible to attend the programme.
2. If participants want to get certificate they need to complete assignments and give achievement test. If participants achieve more than 60% marks in assignment and achievement test then only they become eligible to get certificate.
3. All eligible participants (government as well as private) may pay Rs 500.00 as certification fee. Participants may pay RSs 500.00 through NEFT to Director NITTTR Bhopal Ac no 3765101000142, IFSC code CNRB0003765 Canara Bank NITTTR Shamla Hills Bhopal.
- Teacher: Dr. B. L. Gupta
This programme aims to
develop skills to use LAB VIEW Software
and develop small applications related to Engineering and Science
disciplines. This software is useful in
prototype designs development, building logic and arithmetic functions and use
virtual Test and Measurement Instrument for Electronic circuits maintenance and
troubleshooting in the industry as well as industrial automation applications.
- Faculty: Dr. (Mrs.) Anjali Potnis